Race is hosted by and presented by
ShopRite of Medford.
Our race’s mission is to Stamp Out Hunger, especially in South Jersey. ALL registration fees from our event go directly to Food Bank of South Jersey, which provides an immediate solution to the urgent problem of hunger throughout South Jersey.
More than an athletic event, our Stamp Out Hunger 5K is the cornerstone of our Fundraising efforts during Hunger Action Month in September. During the past 5 years, this race has donated over $85,000 towards relieving hunger in our local area. Please join us, either virtually or in person, to Stamp Out Hunger in South Jersey!
How Can You Help?
Hunger does not pause for a pandemic. The Food Bank of South Jersey has been experiencing unprecedented demand since the COVID-19 pandemic. You can help your neighbors who are experiencing food insecurity in several ways:
• Sign up for our 5K or 1 Mile and your registration fee goes directly to the Food Bank of South Jersey!
• If you would rather run a VIRTUAL 5K, we’ve got that option too! Again, your registration fee goes to the Food Bank of South Jersey!
• If you would rather donate, click here.
• If you attend our event, please bring a canned good to be donated to the Food Bank.
• We always need Volunteers to assist the day of the event. Click here to sign up to volunteer.
To our dedicated participants and supportive sponsors:
Thanks for joining us as we continued our efforts to help families from this area!
To everyone else:
Mark your calendar for Monday, Sept. 7, 2020 so you can join our 6th Annual Stamp Out Hunger 5K and 1 Mile!
Stamp Out Hunger 5K | Labor Day 2020
5K & 1 Mile:
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 7TH 2020
5K RACE TIME:
FIRST START TIME 8:15 AM
PICK UP DETAILS TBA
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Partner with us and we’ll help to get your name out there and promote your company.